Faith and I Discuss Our Blog

 

Me:  So Faith, do you think our new blog is ready to take off  now?

Faith: I don't know, I'm no blog expert.

Me: Me neither.

Faith mumbles: You can say that again.

Me: I didn't hear that, what did you say?

Faith: Nothing important.

Me: If you look at me when you talk to me, maybe I could hear you better.


Faith: Is this better?

Me: Much better. Now, what do you think about the new blog, will I keep it up?

Faith: I don't know, you just have to keep at it, writing away, telling stories, posting pictures. I think the more you write, the happier you will be. And then others will be happy to visit us here.

Me: Such wise words, my dear sweet friend.  I don't know why I'm so hesitant. 

Faith: I don't know either, us dogs aren't exactly known for being hesitant. Full speed ahead for us.

Me: So true, I can learn from you.

Faith: You already learn so much from me, every day, you just don't know.





Comments

  1. I much prefer conversations with Beau than humans and he is as smart as you are Faith. When he looks in my eyes like you are doing to your mama, it melts my hearts. He has a new nickname. Boss. he has gotten really bossy and we do what he asks us to. To blog or not to blog, this is the question and only mama knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are the best communicators, Labradors in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Inger - listen to your dog... jus' sayin'... 😘 YAM xx

    Faith - keep up the good pep talks! 🐾 Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith is so wise. As well as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our best buddies always give us the best advice! I was hoping to see Faith, it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you remember me or not - we used to be bloggers together. We had to move twice, and I lost so many contacts. I wrote Sandra about changing my blog up - I am trying to get myself together again - she said don't change it because Inger did, and she lost her blog. So, I am NOT going to redo it. Anyway, I asked her for your blog address and here I am. I wanted to say hi. I remember that your dear husband passed away. I almost lost my husband three years ago - so we sold our house and moved - lost some computer info then - we didn't like apartment living so we moved to a Townhouse, and I lost more computer info. I am trying to make a tiny comeback.

    Anyway, I wanted to say hello and ask you how you are. How are you? Sandie?Chatty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow good to see you and Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faith is a wise pup, like my Bounce. We can learn from our dogs and cats too. I am glad you are blogging again. I also have a hard time thinking of fabulous blog topics as I no longer travel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers