Me:  So Faith, do you think our new blog is really working now?

Faith: I don't know, I'm no blog expert.

Me: Me neither.

Faith mumbles: You can say that again.

Me: I didn't hear that, what did you say?

Faith: Nothing important.

Me: If you look at me when you talk to me, maybe I could hear you better.


Faith: Is this better?

Me: Much better. Now, what do you think about the new blog, will it be a success?

Faith: I don't know, you just have to keep at it, writing away, telling stories, posting pictures. 

Me: OK, that's a plan. As long as I have your support, I think I can do anything. You are such a very, very good dog.

Faith: I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: It's actually been more difficult than I thought to have to leave my old blog. I started it in 2009 and it has so many years of my life contained in it. 

I go back to settings to try to get the comments section back, but the advice I get doesn't match anything available there. I continue to ask questions, and so on, but nothing works. 

I've always been happy about my ability to let go of things, but this is really, really difficult. 



Comments

  1. Hello, Inger and Faith!
    I am sorry about your old blog, I hope you can find a way to get it back. For now, I am happy to visit your new blog. Faith is a cutie! Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Faith, you keep close to Inger and make sure you lift her spirits each and every day, 'kay?

    Inger, I mentioned it before but will say again, you can import all the posts from the previous incarnation. This article lays out the how very simply. But also, know that you can always link back to items and memories on that blog anyway, so it is not lost as such. Still, I guess it is a little like moving home - one house is basically the same as another but takes a while to settle into! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid to make changes, as sometimes things might go wrong, and I don't wish to part from my blog started in 2008. I would like to turn it into some kind of book, when I get some more confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you report it in blogger by sending feedback in the help section? they might be able to bring the comments back. Hello beutiful and oh so sweet and good, Faith... love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand how you feel about your old blog. Glad you have this one now though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that you had/have problems with your old blog, but I'm pleased you have your new one up and running.
    Lovely pictures of Faith.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that could help you get your old blog back but I'm so technology challenged. I understand your frustrations. I'm glad that you can get comments on your new blog. I hope that you can revisit your old blog now and then to keep your blogger memories alive.

    Stay well and safe. Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your feedback. I actually like the design of this blog much better, And I just got a new follower, I imagine Faith had something to do with that, but this person cheered me up at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers