Goodbye Mice

 

Mighty Mint Rodent Repellent


I recently had a pretty bad mouse problem, close to an invasion, particularly if you consider that they say: "If you see one mouse in your home, there will be at least five more hiding in there somewhere." 

I tried the usual stuff I had, mouse deterrent pouches, spray and mouse traps.

Nothing worked, not one mouse caught, and they made their presence known as soon as I turned off the lights at night. I feared they would make babies and multiply as fast as only mice can. 

I once found a nest in a bathroom drawer  full of little mice  babies I had to get rid of. That was a pretty awful thing to have to do and I don't ever want to have to do that again. 

So I quickly went on Amazon and ordered the above spray. I didn't know anything about the various sprays they had, so it was just pure luck that this was fabulously effective. 

After I was sure that the mice inside the house had left, I now spray the bottom of my two doors that lead to the outside every other evening or so and no mice have come in since I started this. 

In case you have a problem, I recommend this product, it's really great. 

And I'm happy to have gotten rid of all the mice without having to kill a single one. 





Comments

  1. It's good that you have been able to get rid of the mice without having to kill any.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing if comments work,, I heard someone couldn't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that one worked. Comments make connections with other bloggers so much fun so I'm glad the problem seems to be gone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers