A Bit Under The Weather


Walmart Ceiling with American Flag


I was bored while waiting to get vaccinated at Walmart, so I took this picture. I think I took one of their floor too, but I can't find it. I think Walmart would be a great place to go back to and take some more pictures.

I really want to blog and am thinking of and looking for inspiration. 

Today, I just want to thank those of you who left comments and let you know that I'm in bed with a pretty bad stomach upset, so I will write a collective thank you here. 

You are such good friends. 

A friend brought a bottle of that pink stuff, this one's from Walmart and called Stomach Relief. I think it's working. I had some toast for lunch and it went down pretty well. 

So I will see you on your blogs soon. 

Stay well, but be sure to have a bottle of that pink stuff for emergencies. I think it will make me feel so much better soon. 

I'm so grateful for my friends here in the canyon. 


 





Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Ugh, no nice! Sending big ether healing wishes to get well soon ❤️ (and there can be inspiration in every day stuff!) Hugs YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    So sorry you are not feeling well. I hope the pink stuff helps you to recover and feel better. Mint tea helps my stomach sometimes. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad you have attentive friends, and I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry! Can you think if you had eaten something that was new to you? Could be food related. Or maybe just a stomach virus. There is a lot of stuff going around here now. I sure hope the med works! I am so glad you are excited about posting! I can't wait to see the things that inspire you! Please continue to let me know how you are feeling. It is not fun to be sick and alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WM has all kinds of inspirations, Christmas things every where and walking up and down in housewares is fun too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's not any fun. Sure hope you are up and feeling better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry that you've been under the weather. stomach hurt / upset is no fun. I hope that you're feeling better.
    Sorry, that I've been away from the blogs this week. I've been preparing for our Christmas Church Bazar. It's been a very busy week for me.
    You have the best friends. I hope Faith has been of some help to you too.

    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you are not feeling well, sending lots of feel better soon wishes to you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers