Morning Walks

 

I'm enjoying our morning walks much more now that the weather has turned cool and crisp. There are no spectacular fall colors where I live, the leaves on my only deciduous tree, a cottonwood, turn yellow, and that's all.

 

Some days we walk along the fence line at the bottom of my property and uphill a bit, but not as far as before. I often stay on my road, which goes around the house and circles back to my gate. There are no flat roads on my property, so I do get a small workout. 


Faith doesn't care, she has no idea what it means to go for a walk, she always runs. 

I love our morning walks/runs.  

Faith: I do too, but it bugs me when you forget we need to go and just stay in bed with your computer or need to go to town and see someone called a doctor or a grocery store. 

Me: Well, sometimes people have other things to do. And I buy bananas and dog food and treats in the grocery store. 

Faith: Seems to me like there should be time for both.

Me: You are not wrong about that.

Faith: I'm never wrong.






Comments

  1. Hello,
    I enjoy an early morning walk, but our weather is usually very cold in the morning. In the low 30's.
    Faith is so cute, she is a great companion. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Faith, darlin', you are right, of course... but I might put my hand up and say that mama Inger does need to occasionally do other stuff that just can't include you. I am sure you know that she luvs ya heaps! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau agrees, Dogs are never wrong. what a beautiful view to watch as you walk.. glad the horrid heat is gone and you can walk more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are getting out and walking. If I miss my morning walk I don't feel right for the rest of the day. (It doesn't happen very often). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and faith are wise to go out for a morning walk/run. It does your heart and lungs good. I should go for a morning walk too but I don't have a fur companion to come along with me. My husband walks way too slow.
    Take care and stay fit.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful walking companion she must be!! And sometimes I think that dogs have better instincts than humans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love to see Faith - she reminds me so much of my dog Laydee. It's good to get out and walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good that you are getting out walking.
    Faith is such a wonderful dog and companion.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers