Sunday, September 15, 2024

Taking A Break



I'm taking a short break because I need to figure out some additions I want to make to the new blog design you see here.  

I'm choosing this template because I want to go back to where I was all those years from 2009 until my old blog lost it's comments section and I had to start over. I was never happy with the way my new blog worked. It looked fine, but didn't work the way I wanted it to. 

So I'm going to try again, changing the design of my current blog to the design you see here. And add the features I liked to have on my old blog to this one. How great it would be if one could just copy them, but I don't think that's possible. So it will take some time. 

As I was going through my files, I found some Blogger information from 2010. It was fun to look back on and it inspired me to want to have the kind of blog I had for so many years. 

I should be back soon.





5 comments:

  1. I hope you can redesign the way you wish. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a tall order! Don't think I could do it. Good Luck, I await your new design!! I bet The Mad One could help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your blog to where you want it. It just takes a little playing around with it. I'm SURE you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad - I am going to miss you. COME BACK!

    ReplyDelete

Taking A Break

I'm taking a short break because I need to figure out some additions I want to make to the new blog design you see here.    I'm choo...

Followers