Happy 10th Birthday Faith

Happy 10th Birthday Faith



I wanted to honor Faith, my best friend and helper, with a post on her birthday. She is 10 years old today. Faith is my 12th dog and the one I've been closest to. It's the two of us, I talk, she understands, she knows my moods, happy or sad as they may be. 

I imagine this happens when you live alone with a good and smart dog. We are very close and our love for each other knows no bounds. 

So I've been determined to get over whatever has stopped me from blogging and honor her today. 

I'm sorry I disappeared. I've been in a strange mood, never feeling creative, the way I always did earlier. Letting a lot of other things go, as well. I will talk about this in another post. 

So one day went and then the next and time moved on. 

But all is better now. 

And today is the birthday I made up for Faith. When you get a dog from outside the Tractor Supply store, as Errol did with Faith, you don't think to ask for that, so I went back six weeks from when she arrived and landed on April 28.

So Happy Birthday dear Faith, we will eat a lot of goodies today!




 

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Faith. (That's a lovely name for a loyal dog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Faith and welcome back, Inger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Happy Birthday Faith. My dog, who looks a lot like Faith is 11 and we’re very close as well. No traveling until… I can’t leave her. She goes everywhere with us. In fact right now she is cuddled up beside me on the sofa! Such pure unconditional love!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I join the greetings and wishes for dear Faith - your heart dog. I am so glad you have her to help balance life; and am very glad to see you posting. I look forward to reading whatever you decide to share. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthday to Faith! 🍖 And a wonderful day to you too, Inger. 🍧

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to sweet Faith! I am SO glad to see you, I had been so worried!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Faith! There is nothing like the company and loyalty of a dog. I look forward to you being back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Faith. I can't believe it's been 10 years already. It's good to see a post from you. I've been a lazy blogger and what I do every day seems too mundane to blog about and I procrastinate.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Faith. You are a good dog and deserve all the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Faith! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Faith.
    My good wishes to you Inger.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Birthday to your girl Faith! She celebrates her April birthday with our boy Max, who is now 14 and Todd, who can you believe is 13?

    But I know the feelings you have for her. I've had a couple girls like her and I consider them my canine sister because they are my equal, a gift and so many other things. ❤❤

    Take care of yourself - I also know that feeling of not feeling creative mood. It keeps me from blogging and other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to see a post again from you. I know those times when there seems to be nothing to talk about or feel creative about. Hope you are enjoying spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers