The Test Results

 

Thank you for your concern about my health and for caring. The friends I've made while blogging all these years, you are really great. 

Joyce took me to ER this morning. I was seen right away (the reason I went in the morning, and so far, it has worked well for me).

I was diagnosed with yet another UTI. I asked about the other symptoms and he said it's all closely connected and if you have an infection in one part, it may affect areas close by. 

So I got one antibiotic capsule while at the hospital and when Joyce and I arrived at Walmart Pharmacy, not that far away, the prescription had arrived, with an urgent note on it. 

It gave me such a good feeling of small town life. The woman at the pharmacy gave me my medicine and said she hoped I would feel better soon. 



Comments

  1. I hope the antibiotics take effect quickly and you start to feel much better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you went to ER, and prayers the meds will work quickly. your photo today is just goregous. enlarged i can see all the frost. so beautiful.. hope you feel better by end of day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for efficacious medication and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    May the meds work their magic! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I am glad you got the test results and the medicine so quickly. I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very glad you were seen quickly and treatment is already happening. Now I'm hoping for good news soon. Please tell your friend that this friend is very grateful for her helping you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Your small town wraps its arms around you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful new Inger...UTIs cause aches and discomfort from the top of your head to the end of your toes. I hope this antibiotic does the trick. Rest and give beautiful Faith a head pat
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you’ll be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful news!! I am so glad it is not something really serious! thanks so much for letting us know. Take it easy for awhile while your body fights this .

    ReplyDelete
  11. UTI s are so painful. Keep hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad that you got quick service and hopefully, you'll be feeling much better soon.
    Take care of yourself. I'm sure Faith will be very pleased when she sees that you are feeling better. Dogs are very smart, even though they can't talk, they know when something is wrong...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Inger - I do hope those antibiotics are still working for you - apologies I've been 'off' myself and have had committee work to attend to - but know that I wanted to be here ... take care and look after yourself. Joyce is being such a wonderful neighbour and friend - with thoughts - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you're doing better. I just got over one about a week ago. It's a very painful thing to have when it gets going. Hope the antibiotic got it under control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers