Not Feeling Well

 Just a note to let you know that I'm ill with a pretty bad infection, a UTI, but it seems worse than usual with a fever, nausea, and a complete loss of appetite. 

I didn't go to the hospital right away because I felt too ill to even get out of bed. Of course this was not a good idea, so Joyce is taking me to the ER in our local hospital this morning.

So now I face what seems like an impossible task, get out of bed and get dressed. 

Faith is keeping me company and she knows I'm not well. She stays in bed with me and keeps watch. If a dog could log worried, I'd say she does. 

Hope all is well with you all and have a good day.


Faith is supposed to stay at - her end of the bed - and she always goes there when I tell her to, but somehow, every morning, she has inched closer to me and wants to snuggle. 






Comments

  1. Faith might be saying, Baby its cold outside, let me snuggle please. Sorry you are ill, waiting to hear from you and prayers they can help and will know what it is... Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Those do not sound like UTI symptoms... more like a general flu-like infection (which could well have been picked up when visiting that mobile clinic)... I hope the medical visit will at least relieve the mind if not the physical stuff - let us know when you fell better! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they test for other possibilities, too. Sorry you're not well. I hope you'll do better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Covid, even hospitals are considered risky with tens of patients and staff people carrying viruses and bacteria. Hopefully, you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inger I am so very sorry you feel so terrible. I hop and pray you get to see a very good doctor who can cure you completely. Faith is a beautiful girl...and it appears a very good nurse.
    Take care and sending lots of healing prayers
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith is such a good companion. I hope you will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel much better very soon. It's good to have a dog to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, I'm so sorry! You have sure been through a lot. Please let us know as soon as you can how you are and what the doctors said. I know they will take good care of you and glad you went! Sweet Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry about you not feeling well. You may have the flu also but those UTI infections can also affect the kidneys. I hope this is not the case. E-coli can also cause a person to be very sick.
    Please let us know how you are doing. We care about you.
    I hope that you feel better very soon.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We are sending licks and wags and healing energy. Friend Faith, you are doing your job as a Dog very well. Don't listen to the rules in cases like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm so sorry to hear you are ill. Praying you heal quickly!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers