Patiently Waiting For Breakfast



Feeling energetic one morning a couple of weeks ago, I drove up to Joyce's place in time to watch her and her sister feed the animals and milk a cow that needs milking. 


I was first to arrive and was greeted by her horses and the two donkeys.


Everyone was looking at me, hopefully, but I had to disappoint. 


Next time I go to the store, I will buy carrots. 


Because this is the best way to start my day, I will come here at least once a week from now on.  


And that my well be the only New Year's resolution I will make.


Then food arrived and was distributed. Here the llamas are enjoying their breakfast. 

And I had a lovely morning. 




 

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    As resolutions go, that's a beaut!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - we now expect regular photos of these gorgeous critters!!! Yxx

      Delete
    2. You may have to wait until it gets a bit warmer.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful way to start the day. To be able to feed them carrots next time will only enhance the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would be there every day! this is a great idea, carrots or no carrots. I have kissed donkeys, one like the little one and one like the big one and petted horses, petted cows, all at fences like this.. Got Four Legs? I will love you. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely way to start the day. Those animals are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a nice way to start the day. I’d be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great resolution and the animal will love it. It looks like they love your visit too.
    They will warm your heart.
    Stay well. Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This must be such a fun and calming thing to do!! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great way to start the day and what sweet animals :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers