Mornings With Faith & My Heart Beat

The weather is in the low 60's to low 70's when Faith and I go for our morning walks. And yes, we're walking these days, not hiking. No, Faith is running -- I'm walking. 


My heart rate is still bothering me as it  beats too fast when I walk. More like I'm running some kind of race. 


I had my last heart test, a calcium score, this past Monday.

The various heart tests have been spread out over the summer months so I'm not overly concerned. I just want some solution/medicine -- I don't know a thing about heart disease, no one in my family had heart problems. Errol's mom suffered from heart failure, but that was very different from what's going on with me. 

So I don't know what to expect, but I'm pretty sure it won't be too bad. 







Comments

  1. It's good to be out walking again. It sounds as though the doctors are keeping a good eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Just take the pace that works best for you... After all, there's no bus to catch, right?! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🩵 You are out walking and Faith is running. That is a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds good, the temps too, good walking weather. I'm glad you're keeping on top of your health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are walking and not running. LOL I guess you are waiting for all the tests to come back and then talk to the doctor? Prayers they will find out what is wrong and get you on some medicine or something. Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. walking is good for the heart and I know this is kind of scary. Hope they can let you know soon just what the cause is. there is so much it could be..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know as soon as you get the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe walking is the best thing. :). Hope you get good results back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A walk is so enjoyable.
    Sounds that the Doctors are keeping an eye on your heart health, which is good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are surrounded by beauty and a nice temperature for your walks. I hope you find the best treatment for your fast heart beat soon. Bounces says hello to Faith.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers